Job Descriptions :
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team's communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Managing the sales department's budget and commissions.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Prepare and handle sales monthly report
Job Requirements :
- Candidates must have a Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Excellent in using Microsoft Office.
If you're interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to :
Amanda Loo (Ms)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture