- Review and respond to customer inquiries with support and direct involvement from purchasing, planning, operation, warehouse, QA, in & ex, accounting
- Initiate quotations to customer; coordinate with application, costing and pricing department for quote processing; follow up the entire quote process to minimize quote turnaround time.
- Quote and negotiate expedite fee when applicable.
- Participate in price negotiations with customer; provide sales history and forecast to pricing manager and product line manager as reference.
- Follow up on quotation; track sales record of each quote.
- Coordinate with sales and distributors for proper orders taking
- Provide timely sales order entry and update, based on documented customer requests.
- Coordinate related work with purchasing, import & export, planning, warehouse for on-time delivery
- Communicate to customers on delivery schedule; negotiate with customers on request dates
- Acquire demand forecast from customers for on-going orders; Provide forecast to planners for inventory planning
- Respond to sample/catalogue requests; follow up on sales leads
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, international trading is preferred, proficient in English and computer literate
- Possess customer service concept, interpersonal skill
- Mature, Detail Oriented, Sense of responsibility, urgency and ownership
- International company experiences preferred
- Minimum 3 year working experience in the field of supply chain, customer service, sales, marketing, Sales Administration.
Interested kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to
03 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code