Job Descriptions :
- To lead on new part test run and measurement, monitor project’s progress to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- To perform evaluation of new or existing mould, new product and machines : anticipate specific problem from machine, process, mould or material.
- To prepare relevant ISO documents and conduct training on new parts to all categories of manufacturing personnel.
- To assess the efficiency of subordinates regularly and assist superior in human resource planning.
- Lead, coordinates process improvement activities such as Root Cause Analysis, Measurement system analysis (Gage R&R) and Process Capabilities Analysis (SPC).
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering / Polymer Science / Tools & Dies.
- Preferably with 3 years experiences in new project co-ordinator and development in injection moulding industry.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on CNC measuring equipment will be added advantage.
- Possess strong organizing, co-ordination, analytical skills and responsive communication abilities.
Interested candidates, kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities