Property Investment , Development and Maintenance company
Up to RM7,000
1. Design, installation and maintenance of essential services and equipment found in all facilities/buildings including:
Water, gas and electricity supplies
Lighting, heating and air-conditioning
Lifts and escalators
2. Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design, installation and maintenance of all these essential systems
3. Review installation plans and specifications to ensure that they deliver what the building/client needs.
4. Reviewing prices for services work.
5. Testing and checking installations.
6. Making sure jobs meet building regulations and health and safety requirements.
7. Attending meetings and presenting ideas and progress reports to managers and clients.
8. Advising clients on how the building services will operate once the building is complete.
9. Helping to protect the environment by keeping energy wastage to a minimum within the building services.
10. Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
1. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineer or equivalent
3. Able to provide accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
4. Able to provide excellent customer service.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location