- Use specialized software to create drawings of products.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured product.
- Assess and review in-house manufacturing processes to enhance output and improve product quality.
- Assist in hands on research on new material development or new technology for quality improvement or cost down initiative.
- Develop concepts, products and solutions by working with company business units.
- Document all phases of research and development.
Perform product testing
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): autocad, photoshop, Microsoft Office
- Experience in ERP will be an added advantage
- Working experiences in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
PTD 4063, Kawasan Perindustrian Parit Jamil, 84150 Parit Jawa, Muar, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps