- Examined vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunctions.
§ Contributed to repeat and referral business by using strong customers service and problem solving skills.
- Executed all phases of power systems tear down and repair.
- Followed checklists to verify that all important parts were examined
- Communicate with customers regarding vehicle issue and potential repairs.
- Organize work records and file reports.
- Maintain the good relationship for new and existing customers.
- Coursework in engine repairs, suspension, steering and brake systems.
- Order accurate amount of parts and supplies to maintain necessary inventory.
- Perform repairs and maintenance work on vehicles according to manufacturer
- Ensure compliance to safety, quality and productivity standard of workshop
- Proven experience as auto mechanic.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Strong knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift).
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition.
- Possess at least Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred.
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus.
- Leadership is required
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Taman Perindustrian Bukit OUG, 58200 Bukit Jalil
Click to view the location on Google maps