- Analyzing requirement documents, blueprints and project plans to gain a thorough understanding of the project.
- Determining what factors of production will influence the cost of a service or product.
- Preparing material estimates and cost estimates for the product or service.
- Creating labor estimates for any project.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with company vendors and contractors.
- Managing bids from vendors and contractors.
- Using bid data to prepare detailed a cost analysis.
- Presenting prepared estimates to management and other stakeholders.
Compiling and recording actual costs.
- Proficiency in mathematics, statistics and data analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Report writing and strategic planning skills.
- Familiarity with analyzing requirement data to develop material and cost estimates for large projects.
- Expertise with analytic tools, such as spreadsheets and database managers.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time management skills
Perks & Benefits
- Year End Bonus
- Medical Claim
- Annual Leave
1st Floor, 65, Jalan Hujan, Taman OUG, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps