- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve agreed sales objectives across the regions.
- Develops and manages sales operating budgets at regional levels.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Devise & conduct training program/modules to enhance the sales performance of the team.
- Upholds the integrity of company’s data ownership, warehousing and analytics.
- Prepares periodic regional sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyses regional sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Participate with Marketing Team in product development to determine the right product based on analysed data from market research initiatives
- Develop business and collaboration program with relevant parties for sales opportunities.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitos' products, sales and marketing activities.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps