- Manage e-commerce daily orders.
- Monitor Inventory.
- Assist in retail promotion and event execution.
- Process documents and data entry.
- Manage customer enquiry and feedback.
- Prepare reports.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Pre-U/Diploma in any field.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel, Power Point.
- Proficient in Mandarin (written and spoken is a must), English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates have to be fluent in mandarin as this role requires the candidate to deal mainly with mandarin speaking clients.
- Good working attitude, able to work as a team and willing to learn
Interested applicants are to submit your detailed resumes with recent photograph (not taken more than 3 months) and state the following information.
- Reason for leaving previous employments.
- Last drawn for each employment.
- Expected salary.
- Notice Period and date of availability.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave