At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
- Accountable for formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies & program in alignment with business
- objectives. This inclusive of campaign planning, budget planning and content strategies & creations
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the company’s online media space presence & improvement
- Plan, Launch and optimize digital advertisements or activities to increase brand awareness and generate lead to
- maximize investment ROI and KPi
- Responsible for engaging with customers on digital platforms and any other alternative offline channels for lead
- generation purposes
- Track and report on performance of digital marketing campaigns against objectives.
- Maintain industry knowledge on digital marketing trend as well as identify and leverage on innovative strategies or
- technologies to gain competitive advantage
- Conceptualize and optimize the company’s digital marketing tools and activities
- Maintain continuous improvements on company’s SEO to increase website traffic flow
- Collaborate and manage media and agencies partners
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree or equivalent in
- Preferably at least 3 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Sales / Marketing or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English,Malay,Mandarin language for both spoken and written
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!