CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models.
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Perform CNC programming on Fanuc Controller & setup CNC Machines base on production schedule
- Advanced machining strategies to optimize the tool paths and cutting paths
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues during the program errors.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Training new staff on machine operation procedures.
- Perform routine machine maintenance procedure
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level/Diploma/High school Diploma.
- At least 2~3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Best with MasterCAM Software knowledge
- Familiar with metal machining processes and have good knowledge of cutting tools and CNC programming
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Good Communication Skills in English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to Communication well with All Level.
- Able to Start Work Immediately.
- Ability to work after-hours when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
Alma, Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps