- To Supervise CNC Machinists.
- To assist in-line troubleshooting and part failure analysis.
- To review daily shift production records and monitor production output.
- Check all machines set-up and tooling to ensure correctness, availability and satisfactory conditions of all machines.
- Complete operation by developing schedule, assigning and monitoring works, gathering resources, implementing productivity standard, resolving operation problem, maintaining reference manuals and implementing new procedure.
- Conduct daily meeting to review previous day performance and assign priority issue to the supporting functions, and set production targets and directions for daily activities.
- Initiates and work with internal technical team (Engineering, & QA) to participates in troubleshooting operational problems and provide recommendations/solutions to minimize production' rejection rate and production disruptions.
- Maintain safety healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standard and adhering to legal regulation.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level/Diploma/Professional Certificate/Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree.
- At least 3~4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Production Planning
- Process Improvement
- Managing Processes
- Supervision and Coaching
- Good Communication Skills in English, Bahasa Melayu & Chinese.
- Able to Communication well with All Level.
- Able to Start Work Immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
Alma, Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps