- To coordinate the End-to-End project costing process which includes the preparation of cost analysis, quotation, or tender price for new projects.
- To lead a team in the specialized area of contractual and costing matters.
- To administer and prepare all contractual correspondences.
- To analyse and evaluate the risks of tender conditions on contractual and costing matters.
- To coordinate the preparation of project site budget and project cash flow.
- To administer subcontractors and supplier’s registration, termination and ensure that the Registered Subcontractors and Suppliers List are maintained and updated.
- To prepare relevant reports with regards to costs and contractual matters.
- To coordinate with relevant departments for all matters related to budgeting and costing.
- To implements and ensure all activities and procedures, are compliance to ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 standards.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the top management.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering (Industrial), Civil and Structural Engineering, Architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in building construction as main contractor would be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in balustrade, steel structure and all metal works is a MUST
- Able to lead and work with minimum supervision.
- Possess good people management skills and able to lead a team.
- Possess good communication and writing skills.
- Well versed in contract types in construction industry.
- Well verse in both verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Positive working attitude, punctual to work
- Willing to work at Seri Kembangan
- 6 working days per week
No.28, Jalan Taming 7, Taman Industri Taming Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps