- To provide a single point of contact for users.
- Deals with management of both routine and non-routine incidents and requests.
- Provision of first line support for incidents.
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems
- Asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales.
- Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved
- Available for Fresh graduate, work as IT helpdesk experience is an added advantage
- Skills : Customer service skills, IT trouble shooting skills
- Language : Fluent in English & Japanese
- Open to Local Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
Click to view the location on Google maps
Technical Support - Japanese Speaker
Content Review Moderation - Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese Native Speakers
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
B2B Sales & Digital Marketing - Vietnamese /Japanese/Mandarin/Korean/Thai Speakers
Customer Service - Japanese Speakers
Chat Support - Korean / Vietnamese / Japanese Speakers
Quality Control Technician