- Responsible for the business expansion for Motorcycle Financing.
- To manage the business annual marketing budget.
- To plan & present department’s 6 months planning in advance & continuously update 6 months planning on monthly basis.
- To monitor all the regions performance with creative marketing plan.
- To lead & manage product marketing team as well as merchant service executives.
- To carry out post mortem exercise for overall region sales performance by product category and perform a comparison against previous years.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in financial industries / sales related industries.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia and good presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office especially Excel.
- Able to perform task given under minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good project management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Assistant Manager - Fraud Management (Merchant Monitoring & Investigation Unit)
Executive - Document Management (6 Months Contract)
Senior Executive - Operation Improvement (Processing Improvement Department)
Manager/Senior Manager - Credit Policy & Review
Senior Executive - Credit Assessment
Manager - Credit Assessment