IT Program Manager
Design, implement, and maintain strategic, multi-disciplinary IT programs in support of corporate strategy. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 15+ years of experience with managing the development of integrated hardware and software systems in the DoD, federal government, or commercial entities
- 10+ years of experience with technical solutioning
- Experience with managing technical IT projects using SDLC models, Agile, or spiral development, and Cloud enabled solutions, architecture development, "As a Service" offerings, and training programs and systems
- Experience with managing contracts, including those greater than $5 million and multiple subcontractors
- Experience with leading project teams of 50+ and acting as the client relationship manager
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or IT Discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 10+ years of experience with NAVAIR
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective senior government clients
- Master's Degree in a Technical or IT Discipline
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $93,300.00 to $212,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.