- Shares leadership of the Executive Services (ES) function and services. Leads ES function and team in partnership with the Director. Provides advice and consultation to NASA's current and future executives.
- Manages division operations, including directing and tracking the division budget, contract activities and general operations. Leads strategic planning for the function, including planning and facilitating retreats and meetings.
- Integrates and enables capabilities across service line functions (e.g., workforce planning, succession planning, compensation and pay). Supports functional leads to address and meet work demands. Enables change management and strategic integration.
- Drives and implements NASAs human capital services and programs on behalf of OCHCO. Serves as active member of the OCHCO deputy cohort. Leads and supports agency, OCHCO, and other stakeholder program requirements, data calls, queries, and responses.
- Drives an inclusive, engaging, and diverse work environment, culture, and team. Creates and sustain an environment that fosters connection, inclusivity, engagement, teamwork and innovation.
- Manages special projects and serves as a representative on various agency teams, including but not limited to, project management, planning, schedules, communications, and/or resources.
- Ensures programmatic accountability and monitors metrics across functional areas, and provides reports to OCHCO, MSD, and/or agency.
- Establishes, coordinates, and/or updates policies across the functional areas and ensures compliance and consistency in delivery of consultation and services to customer organizations.
Starting at $155,700 Per Year (GS 15)