- Provides national policy guidance and administration over the acquisition, storage, and analysis of strategic management data for multiple peril crop insurance programs and other risk management products.
- Develops and maintains a process to review national experience in implementing RMA approved policy and procedure.
- Develops data profiles and decision support systems.
- Provides research and analysis of data on existing and proposed risk management products and services to include crop insurance policies, procedures, and new risk management programs to assess the vulnerabilities and efficiencies of these products .
- Provides direction and serves as technical liaison for Risk Management Agency program activities, assisting in resolution of problems or controversial program issues at the national level.
Starting at $155,700 Per Year (GS 15)